20121213

BZ @ art and design circle

Art and Design Circle @ Ground Floor, MIT Museum

Light and Architecture, by Seth Riskin, Artist and Forum's organizer

Drawing with Light? by Seth Riskin, Artist and Forum's organizer


Half of the Circle


The inventor with the throwing ball (3dprinted with paint)

Digital Media and Museums by Marco







Choreography Maps
Seth Riskin during presentation

















Allan Doyle in action











































































































































Spatial Light presented today at Art Design Circle @ MIT Museum:
A monthly forum for sharing ideas and projects at the intersection of art, science and engineering--light, sound, performance; new methods of interaction and communication; pioneering new technologies as artistic media; new forms of imaging, etc. 





Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

Hi, I adore this post and this sites posts!, I like the ideas and creativity! I also have my own site and portfolio! It would help me out a lot if you would take a look! thank you! Rhoar. My portfolio Or my blog:

4/11/2021 12:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home