20061004

[my] venice biennale published!



_this is one of the four models i did for the venice biennale 2006.
it is published in the magazine of the greek newspaper "kathimerini"!
i am very happy + embarassed since it was the only photograph of the greek pavilion in this article!
the topic of the greek biennale is "the aegean archipelagos: a scattered metacity".
this model is inspired by the metaphor "the vomiting of the cetacean" written by a. elefantis to fully describe a snapshot of the aegean metacity: the moment that cars going out of the ferry boat.

*the photo of my model was taken by spiros staveris and scanned from the magazine of "kathimerini"

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger evee said...

wowoowoww!!!! congratz! congratz! congratz!

I didnt buy "kathimerini" this time and I missed it :(


It as a great achievement to participate in a biennale. I hope I do it too one day. :)

I wanted to visit Venice this time for the biennale but I could find people with common free time. Maybe I will though. It lasts until November something I think..

Cogratulations again! :)

10/04/2006 02:33:00 AM  
Blogger Mave said...

congratz Zenovia !!! Bravo !!! Do not feel emparassed,th emodel deserves it :)

10/04/2006 03:49:00 AM  
Blogger zenovia said...

thank you evee and mave!
[ευχαριστώ για τα καλά σας λόγια]
=]


unfortunately i could not go.
i think i 've already missed the best part: inauguration!
=[
if you go, keep us informed through your blog!

10/04/2006 10:32:00 AM  
Blogger Kika said...

apla BRAVO!!!

10/04/2006 04:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10/08/2006 08:17:00 PM  
Blogger Georgios Giannopoulos said...

I didn't know that this was presented on Venice biennale when I saw it first time on your page in myspace..

Congratulations.. even lately..

As much as I read in your blog I learn more about your work! ;-)

9/21/2007 02:12:00 PM  
Blogger zenovia said...

thank you ggia!
it was really fun to do that last summer!
the topic was very intriguing and the final work very influential for me!

9/22/2007 09:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home